Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hill and Banking




Sunday I did the 2006 Alterra Coffee Bean Classic. It was hot and I as normal did not have the best start, settled in and road my race, plenty of rest in the single track as I all ways caught up to some one poking along in it. Finished 6th in the SS.
Tuesday night was the Mayor's Cup at the track I Felt a little tired try to warm up good. But I'm never really warmed up til after the the 1st race. In this case it was the the Mayor's Cup 75 lap points race. Just was going to sit in and hope I could get finished warming up. But the legs did want to move that fast. I ended up get down 2 laps.
Above is what the race looked like for me, not all that fast of a race. Click it for a better veiw.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»