Monday, September 04, 2006

Days after the last night of track 2006

Wed. I finished cutting the grass. It was LONG.
Thurs. did the Wheel ride, Mike talk to me, told me he is never going to do this girls ride again and that he would also never talk to me again. I old him I never wanted to talk to him in the 1st place. We did a little dirrent route.
Ride Data click map to see more.
Map of Thurs night ride 8/31

Sat. I did a ride at the Kettle's with my brother Jeff did Muir the connector and Carlin then back. He's riding way better then he was a month ago. It was good weather and a very nice ride.

Sun. I went to ride the Alpha stuff and ran into Keith, I have not seen or talk to him in a while. He caught me up on what has all happen since his heart attack. I end up riding for just 45 min.
Map of Alpha

No comments: